Pag-IBIG Fund is a Philippine government-owned and controlled corporation under the Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Council responsible for the administration of the national savings program and affordable shelter financing for Filipinos employed by local and foreign-based employers as well as voluntary and self-employed members. It offers its members short-term loans and access to housing programs. (Source)Quick Guide on Pag-IBIG Fund Online Membership Registration
1, If you are not a Pag-IBIG Fund member yet, there is an online membership registration that caters to new members who intend to register their information. To know the step-by-step procedure of online membership registration, read the quick guide below
2, To initiate the registration process, go to the “Be a Member” section and select the “Register” button. A pop-up window will appear, where you should click the “Continue” button to proceed to the registration page. Please use the English language.
3. Enter your Last Name, First Name, Middle Name, and Date of Birth. Then enter the code in the provided space and click the Proceed button for the next form.
4. Member Info: Enter the following information:
Your Full Name (As appearing on the Birth Certificate
Your Father’s Full Name
Your Mother’s Maiden Name
5. Other Info:
Date of Birth
Place of Birth
Civil StatusSpouse Name (if Married) Click the Next button.
7. Contacts. Enter your email address and mobile number. Click the Next button.
8. Heirs. In case of death, the fund benefits shall be divided among the member’s legal heirs. Click the Next button after you add the names and details of your heirs.
10. Employment History. You have the option to add your employment details.
Click the Next button to continue.
11. To complete the registration, click the Submit Registration button. Once submitted, all information will be registered to the Pag-IBIG Fund database.
12. Once you have successfully registered your membership, you will receive a text message confirming your registration together with RTN (Registration Tracking Number).