I can provide information and guidance, but I cannot perform actions such as processing applications or renewing memberships. However, I can provide you with general information about the application procedures for OWWA membership. Schedule OWWA Appointment for Membership in Croatia Please note that the information I provide is based on the knowledge available up until September 2021, and there may have been updates or changes since then. It’s always best to consult official sources or contact the relevant government agencies for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
To apply for or renew your OWWA membership in Croatia, you can follow these general steps:
- Determine your eligibility: Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for OWWA membership. Typically, OFWs and their dependents are eligible for membership. However, specific requirements may vary, so it’s advisable to check with the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate in Croatia or visit the official website of OWWA for the latest information.
- Prepare the required documents: Gather the necessary documents for your OWWA membership application or renewal. Commonly required documents may include:
- Valid passport
- Valid work permit or employment contract
- Proof of overseas employment (such as a job offer or contract)
- Proof of payment for OWWA membership fee
- Visit the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate: Schedule an appointment or visit the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate in Croatia. Bring all the required documents with you.
- Submit your application: Complete the OWWA membership application form and submit it, along with the necessary documents, to the Philippine Embassy or Consulate. Pay the applicable membership fee, which may vary depending on the membership type and duration.
- Attend the necessary orientation or training: Upon approval of your application, you may be required to attend an orientation or training session organized by OWWA. This orientation provides information about the services and programs available to OFWs and their dependents.
- Receive your OWWA membership card: Once your application is processed and approved, you will receive your OWWA membership card. This card serves as proof of your OWWA membership and allows you to access the various benefits and services provided by OWWA.
It’s important to note that the specific procedures and requirements may vary, so it’s advisable to contact the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate in Croatia or visit the official website of OWWA for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding OWWA membership application or renewal.
“If you’re an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) in Croatia and you are applying for or renewing your Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) membership, the Philippine Embassy in Austria has provided a Facebook post detailing the documentary requirements you need to secure. These requirements are as follows:”
- Accomplished OWWA Membership Form – You need to fill out the OWWA membership form completely and accurately. This form can be obtained from the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in Croatia or downloaded from their official website.
- Valid Passport – Make sure your passport is valid for at least six months from the date of application or renewal.
- Valid Work Permit/Residence Permit – You should provide a copy of your valid work permit or residence permit in Croatia. This document serves as proof of your legal status and employment in the country.
- Employment Contract or Certificate of Employment – Submit a copy of your employment contract or a certificate of employment issued by your employer in Croatia. This document should state your job position, salary, and duration of employment.
- Proof of OWWA Contribution – Present the official receipt or any proof of payment of your OWWA membership contribution. This may include receipts from previous contributions or remittance records.
- Valid OEC (Overseas Employment Certificate) – If you are renewing your OWWA membership and your OEC is still valid, submit a copy of your valid OEC. The OEC serves as proof that you are a documented OFW.
- Two Recent Passport-sized Photos – Prepare two recent passport-sized photos with a white background. Follow the specifications set by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in Croatia.
- Application Fee – Pay the required application or renewal fee. The amount may vary, so it’s best to contact the Philippine Embassy or Consulate for the exact fee and payment method.
It is important to note that these requirements are based on the Facebook post of the Philippine Embassy in Austria, and it’s advisable to double-check with the embassy or consulate in Croatia for any updates or additional requirements.
- Duly-accomplished OWWA Information Sheet.
- Copy of valid Philippine passport (showing data page)
- Copy of Employment Contract or any of the following proof of employment:
- Company ID
- Copy of payslip
- Copy of bank account salary entries
- Work or residence permit
- Employment acknowledgment from POLO Milan (with English translation)
- Other relevant documents proving continuous employment abroad
- Oath of Allegiance for OFWs with dual citizenship
“The membership program offered by the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) is highly beneficial for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and their dependents, providing support in terms of career development, education, and livelihood opportunities. However, it is important to note that not all individuals are eligible to apply for OWWA membership, as certain qualification criteria must be met and maintained.
To be eligible for OWWA membership, OFWs must be actively and continuously employed, possessing legal status and documentation, including valid work permits and visas. Furthermore, OFWs who have obtained permanent residency in foreign countries while retaining their Filipino citizenship and maintaining full-time or permanent employment are also eligible to apply for OWWA membership.
Conversely, OFWs who fail to meet or sustain the qualification criteria are not eligible to apply for or renew their OWWA membership. This includes employees who:
- Due for termination
- Due for cancellation
- No work, No pay
Booking an OWWA Appointment in Croatia
it seems that OFWs (Overseas Filipino Workers) in Croatia should follow the following steps to inquire about OWWA membership and labor-related concerns and services:
- Contact POLO Milan: Since there is no designated POLO (Philippine Overseas Labor Office) in Croatia, OFWs in Croatia should reach out to POLO Milan for more information on OWWA membership and labor-related concerns. POLO Milan has oversight jurisdiction in Croatia.
- Online Appointment System: POLO Milan has an online appointment system for OWWA membership, but it caters specifically to OFWs residing in Milan or Northern Italy. Therefore, if OFWs in Croatia wish to apply on-site, they should contact POLO Milan to confirm the latest process applicable to them.
- Consular Outreach Mission: The Philippine Honorary Consulate General in Zagreb announced on their Facebook page that the Philippine Embassy in Austria will conduct a Consular Outreach Mission in Croatia. OFWs in Croatia should contact the Philippine Embassy in Austria and POLO Milan to inquire about the appointment process for the Consular Outreach Mission.
- Vacationing in the Philippines: If OFWs in Croatia plan to visit the Philippines and wish to process their OWWA membership while there, they can book an appointment with the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) – National Capital Region (NCR) or the nearest OWWA Regional Office. They may also contact the Philippine Honorary Consulate General in Zagreb, Croatia, for assistance.
It’s important to note that the information provided is based on the details provided in the question. It is recommended to verify the latest information and procedures by contacting the relevant Philippine authorities, such as POLO Milan, the Philippine Embassy in Austria, or the Philippine Honorary Consulate General in Zagreb, for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding OWWA membership and labor-related concerns for OFWs in Croatia.
Applying for OWWA Membership in Croatia
To renew their OWWA (Overseas Workers Welfare Administration) membership in Croatia, OFWs (Overseas Filipino Workers) have a few options:
- Consular Outreach Mission: OFWs in Croatia can process their OWWA membership through the Consular Outreach Mission conducted by POLO Milan (Philippine Overseas Labor Office) and the Philippine Embassy in Austria. It is advisable for OFWs to book an appointment with these offices to complete the renewal process.
- Sending Documentary Requirements: OFWs in Croatia may also send their documentary requirements for OWWA membership evaluation if requested. This could be an option if attending the Consular Outreach Mission in person is not feasible.
- OWWA Mobile App: Another convenient method to renew OWWA membership in Croatia is by using the OWWA mobile app. This option is more suitable for OFWs who are unable to apply in person or require urgent renewal. The OWWA mobile app allows for the submission of membership renewal applications through a mobile device.
It’s important to note that the information provided is based on the available details online up until September 2021. It is recommended to verify the current processes and requirements by contacting the relevant Philippine government offices or consulates for the most up-to-date information on renewing OWWA membership in Croatia.
Paying OWWA Membership in Croatia
“For Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) who are processing their OWWA membership through the Consular Outreach Mission, it is important to ensure that you have all the required documents. Once you qualify, you can pay the OWWA membership fee on-site. The same applies if you are applying at the DMW or OWWA Regional office in the Philippines.
If you choose to renew your OWWA membership using the OWWA mobile app, you have various payment options available. You can pay online through a bank or e-wallet, or generate a reference number for over-the-counter payment at authorized payment centers. If you are not in the Philippines, you can ask your friends or relatives to pay the OWWA membership fee using the generated reference number. To do this, follow the steps below:
Step-by-step process for paying the OWWA membership fee:
Via On-Site OWWA Membership Application/Consular Outreach Mission:
- Get in touch with the Philippine Embassy in Austria or POLO Milan to inquire about the schedule of the Consular Outreach Mission.
- Book an appointment for the OWWA membership application.
- Prepare the required documents for the application. You may also need to send scanned copies of your documents via email.
- Go to the designated application venue and bring a copy of your confirmed appointment schedule.
- Proceed to the OWWA counter and submit your documents for evaluation.
- Pay the OWWA membership fee and receive your official receipt.
Via OWWA mobile app:
- Download the OWWA mobile app on your device.
- Register an account and provide an active email address to receive your temporary login details.
- Check your email and copy the login details provided.
- Open the OWWA mobile app and enter the login details sent to your email.
- Once logged in, click on the Information button at the bottom tab.
- Check your membership status (active or inactive).
- If inactive, click on “Renew Membership Here” and accept the Terms of Service.
- Review or update your employment details if necessary, then click Submit.
- On the LandBank payment portal page, choose your preferred payment method under Payment Option.
- Copy the Reference Number and follow the payment instructions to complete the OWWA membership fee payment.
- Take a screenshot of your transaction or save the provided electronic receipt.”
Please note that this is a paraphrased version of the original text, and some minor changes have been made to improve clarity and readability while preserving the main information.
Reminders for OWWA Membership in Croatia
It seems that the process for applying or renewing OWWA membership in Croatia involves the following:
- Appointment System: Currently, Croatia does not have an online appointment system for OWWA membership. The oversight jurisdiction for Croatia is handled by POLO Milan, which provides labor-related services and assistance to OFWs.
- Processing Options: OFWs in Croatia can process their OWWA membership through the following methods: a. Consular Outreach Mission: Take advantage of consular outreach missions organized by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate to process your OWWA membership. b. OWWA Mobile App: Utilize the OWWA mobile app to apply for or renew your membership while you are on vacation in the Philippines. c. DMW (Data Management Window): Process your OWWA membership through the DMW when visiting the Philippines.
- Dress Code: When visiting the Embassy or any government office, it is important to wear appropriate attire. Sleeveless or tank tops, sando (undershirts), shorts, miniskirts, ripped jeans, and slippers are strictly prohibited. Applicants wearing prohibited attire will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- Required Documents: OFWs processing their OWWA membership on-site should bring the following documents: a. Proof of confirmed appointment schedule. b. Covid-19 vaccination card. c. Negative RT-PCR test taken within 48 hours prior to the visit.
- Contacting Relevant Offices: Due to the limited information available online, it is advisable for OFWs in Croatia to contact the relevant offices for the latest application process and additional information. You can reach out to the Philippine Honorary Consulate General in Zagreb, the Philippine Embassy in Austria, and POLO Milan for the most up-to-date announcements. Additionally, checking their respective Facebook pages and websites can provide you with the latest information.
Please note that the information provided is based on the reminders you shared, and it is always recommended to verify the details with the relevant authorities or consular offices for the most accurate and updated information regarding OWWA membership application or renewal in Croatia.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to book an appointment with OWWA in Croatia?
As of writing, an online OWWA appointment isn’t available in Croatia.
2. How do I renew my OWWA membership in Croatia?
You can renew your OWWA membership in Austria through Consular Outreach Mission or OWWA mobile app.
3. How to renew OWWA membership online?
Download and register an account on OWWA mobile app to renew your OWWA membership online.
4. How much is OWWA membership in Croatia?
The OWWA membership fee in Croatia is US$25.00 converted to local currency based on the foreign exchange rate.
5. Can I pay for the OWWA membership online?
You can pay for the OWWA membership online via OWWA mobile app.
6. How long is OWWA membership valid?
OWWA membership is valid for two years.
7. Why my OWWA membership is inactive?
The OWWA membership becomes inactive if the two-year validity has passed or you’ve changed employers.
8. Is OWWA membership mandatory?
OWWA membership is mandatory if processing employment at DMW.
9. Are all OFW member of OWWA?
Not all OFW since OWWA has since OWWA has qualification criteria applicants should meet.
10. Who can avail of OWWA benefits?
OWWA benefits are available to active members, while inactive members can only access limited benefits.
OWWA Member Account Process
For more details on OWWA membership,
Becoming an OWWA (Overseas Workers Welfare Administration) member is indeed a relatively straightforward process for OFWs (Overseas Filipino Workers). The OWWA provides various avenues for OFWs to apply for membership, both online and offline, making it accessible and convenient for individuals.
To become an OWWA member, OFWs are required to comply with the necessary requirements and eligibility criteria set by the organization. These requirements typically include the following:
- Proof of being an OFW: OFWs need to provide supporting documents that establish their status as overseas workers. This can include a valid overseas employment contract, a work visa, or an Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC).
- Payment of membership fee: OFWs are required to pay the OWWA membership fee, which is typically collected upon processing their membership application. The fee may vary depending on the host country or employment status of the individual.
- Completion of the membership form: OFWs must accomplish the OWWA membership form, which includes personal information, employment details, and other relevant data.
- Attendance to the Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS): In some cases, attending a PDOS conducted by the OWWA may be a prerequisite for membership. This seminar provides essential information and guidance to OFWs about working abroad, their rights and responsibilities, and the services offered by OWWA.
Once OFWs have gathered the necessary documents and fulfilled the requirements, they can proceed with their OWWA membership application. They can choose between applying online through the OWWA website or visiting the nearest OWWA office or service center to submit their application offline. The OWWA website typically provides step-by-step instructions and downloadable forms to facilitate the online application process.
In summary, while there are specific requirements and eligibility criteria, becoming an OWWA member is generally not difficult for OFWs. The availability of online and offline application options enhances accessibility, allowing OFWs to easily apply for membership by fulfilling the necessary requirements.
it is important for OFWs (Overseas Filipino Workers) in Croatia to renew their OWWA (Overseas Workers Welfare Administration) membership in order to avail themselves of the benefits that are accessible to active OWWA members.Schedule OWWA Appointment for Membership in Croatia There are two options available for renewing your membership: through the OWWA mobile app or by applying at the Consular Outreach Mission organized in Zagreb by POLO Milan or the Philippine Embassy in Austria.
Philippine Honorary Consulate General in Zagreb, Croatia
Address: Tomasiceva 7, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Philippine-Honorary-Consulate-General-Zagreb-Croatia-300795313359494
Telephone Number: (+38 51) 46 12 000 or 46 18 414
Fax: (+38 51) 461 84 14
Philippine Embassy in Vienna, Austria
Address: Donau-City-Strasse 11, ARES Tower, Wien, Austria
Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/PHinAustria
Telephone Number: (+43 1) 5332401
Emergency Hotline: (+43 676) 442 2474
POLO-OWWA Milan, Italy
Address: Philippine Consulate General in Milan Building Viale Stelvio 71, 20159, Milan Italy
Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/polomilanofficial
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: POLO-(+39) 02 668 4647, OWWA-(+39) 02 668 05954
Whatsapp/Viber: POLO- (+39) 375 657 2333, OWWA-(+39) 375 676 2592